Please read these terms and conditions carefully
Application and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1) By using Mechadvisor, you acknowledge the terms and conditions hereof and agree that you will be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
2) In addition, this Agreement may be changed or updated by Mechadvisor from time to time without any prior notice to you. Changed terms and conditions will become valid upon being posted on Mechadvisor. Your continuous use of our Service signifies your acceptance of the changed Agreement.
3) Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to the Service, or any new function that augments or enhances our Service shall be subject to this Agreement. You may stop using the Service at any time.
4) This Agreement may not be otherwise modified except in writing signed by an authorized officer of Mechadvisor.
5) This Agreement applies to each Premium Service (as defined below) in addition to any terms and conditions that may be applicable to such specific Premium Service provided, however, that in the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any provision of the terms and conditions that may be applicable to such Premium Service and any provision of this Agreement, such conflict or inconsistency shall (except as otherwise expressly provided or agreed) be resolved in a manner favorable to Mechadvisor and/or its affiliates; and only to the extent that such conflict or inconsistency cannot be so resolved, the provisions of the terms and conditions applicable to such specific Premium Service shall prevail.
1) Users may use this Site solely for their own personal or internal purposes. Each User agrees that it shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the Site (the " Mechadvisor Content") for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing the Mechadvisor Content, mass mailing (via emails, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business that competes with Mechadvisor, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Mechadvisor Content. Systematic retrieval of Mechadvisor Content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Mechadvisor is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
2) Some of the Mechadvisor Content displayed on this Site is provided or posted by third parties ("Third Party Content"). Mechadvisor is not the author of third-party content, whether contributed by anonymous users or paid content providers. Neither Mechadvisor nor any of our affiliates, directors, officers or employees has entered into any sales agency relationship with such third party by virtue of our display of the Third Party Content on the Site. Any Third Party Content is the sole responsibility of the party who provided the content. Mechadvisor is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any Third Party Content, and shall not be liable to any User in connection with such User's reliance of such Third Party Content. In addition, Mechadvisor is not responsible for the conduct of any User's activities on the Site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of such User's conduct.
3) Mechadvisor may allow Users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party's website. You are cautioned to read such sites' terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. User acknowledges that Mechadvisor has no control over such third party's web site, does not monitor such sites, and Mechadvisor shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web site, or any content, products or services made available on such a website.
4) Messages or information sent by a User through communication systems provided by the Site, or through emails, fax or letters to addressees obtained from the Site.
5) Mechadvisor reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Site and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Each User acknowledges that inability to use the Site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effects on its business. Each User hereby agrees that in no event shall Mechadvisor be liable to the User or any third parties for any inability to use the Site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the Site or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its features.
6) No User shall undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by Mechadvisor and/or any other User and no User shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
8) As a condition of your access to and use of Mechadvisor, you agree that you will not use the Mechadvisor service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. Mechadvisor will in appropriate circumstances terminate the accounts of members or users who are repeat info.
1) Access to the Site and certain of its features are provided to all Users free of charge. However, Mechadvisor reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to certain areas or features of the Site ("Premium Services") to paying Users or Users who undergo a specific registration process. Access to and use of these Premium Services are governed by additional terms and conditions under separate agreements in addition to this Agreement.
2) Mechadvisor reserves the right to deny Premium Services to any User for whatever reason in order to protect the interests of Mechadvisor.
Mechadvisor may contain links to other websites, but Mechadvisor does not have control over such websites and resources by provided by those websites. Please be cautious about such sites' terms and conditions and/or privacy before using such sites. Mechadvisor does not endorse and is not responsible for the validity of any content, advertising, service, products or information from said linking websites. You acknowledge that Mechadvisor is not liable, or responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by any content, advertising, service, product or information from the linking websites.
Mechadvisor adopts strict security policies. If any member should interfere with our security policies they shall be temporarily or permanently banned from using Mechadvisor and its related services. In addition information published by other members will not be available to those members whose access to Mechadvisor has been terminated.
The interpretation and application of this Agreement, as well as disputes relating to this Agreement, shall be dealt with in accordance with the laws of People's Republic of China. Each party shall apply to Kunshan Bacheng People's Court which holds the jurisdiction on the disputes.